Accommodation at vineyard Angas Plains Wines - Langhorne Creek
Accommodation at vineyard Angas Plains Wines – Langhorne Creek
Accommodation on vineyard – Langhorne Creek
Cost $180 per night
– upgrade to cooked breakfast, and organic coffee served at Cellar Door for $15 per person
– Platters or late afternoon meal available from Cellar Door Angas Plains Estate Suites – Cabernet Suite – Vineyard Suite
Stay with us in our century old homestead with your own private access.
Just steps away from a working winery and cellar door.
- Overnight Accommodation for couples within the vineyard.
- Relax in your own suite with external access and modern en-suite facilities, furnished with antiques and country charm, in character with the Century old homestead.
- Queen size beds & antique furniture (no children)
- Air conditioned, electric heater in room
- Coffee & Tea making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- patio with blue-tooth speaker
- Smart TV with access to Netflix
- Exclusive wine tasting with the Vigneron.
- Complimentary fortified wine in your suite.
Guests are welcome to take a stroll around the property. At night it is a great opportunity to enjoy watching the stars from your patio. (weather permitting)
2 suites available with the same features. Cabernet Suite & Vineyard Suite
Check Availability on Calendar for the dates you wish to stay.
Phone Cellar Door PH 08 85373159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve dates.
Country Cooked Breakfast for Guests staying in Suites $15 per person
Grilled Bacon, Local Free Range eggs, Slow roasted tomatoes, mushrooms cooked with salt free butter, Sourdough bread.
Plus PJs Cabernet Crush / PJs Apricot Crush to add a little sweetness to your day.
Orange Juice, Selection of Teas or organic coffee made to style your preference.
Vegetarian or vegan options available by request.
Contact Cellar Door 08 85373159 or Judy’s mb 0438754350 to confirm dates for your booking.
Cooked Breakfast available $15 per person arrange and payable when you check in.